CHOOSE A REAL ESTATE AGENT
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for an agent born and raised in the area – one who is familiar with the agent and knows the history as to how city has changed through the decades.
- Is the agent responsive and great at communication?
- Look for an agent that has experience with tech companies. Tech companies are what is fueling the core Silicon Valley. Knowing how they will grow their corporate real estate footprints, provides a competitive advantage.
- Look for an agent that is tech savvy. Whether using new tools on helping you search for properties, or being able to communicate via email, text, messenger, or phone call, this shows how they are in tune with being a modern Realtor.
- Ask about their credentials and education. A good agent will have an impressive resume and will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends.
- Ask what associations they are board members in. Top realtors are also leaders in different communities.
- See how they support their community and local small businesses. Small businesses are the backbones of our communities.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable.