Beautiful Sunnyvale, CA is known to be one of the Bay Area’s most populous cities. With 140,095 residents, it triples the size of some its neighboring cities. Sunnyvale is recognized for its high level of diversity and deep family-oriented communities.
As a major city within the Silicon Valley’s tech industry, it is home to many Information Technology companies, and also a few large Aerospace and Defense Manufacturers.
You will discover that the city of Sunnyvale is unique in that it is well organized. Public Services are plentiful, and the population is absolutely in love with the local government. Sunnyvale is also known for having an effective Department of Public Safety. All of the employees are trained firefighters, police officers, and EMT officers.
Take a look at some quick Sunnyvale, Ca facts:
- 55,700 household units
- 3 % of household are renters
- Median income: $118,314
- Median rent: The average size of a Sunnyvale, CA apartment is 828 square feet and the median rent is $2,910
The economy of Sunnyvale, CA has a whopping 80,600 registered employees that thrive in a diverse and eclectic marketplace. Some of the largest industries are:
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services: 19,610 people
- Manufacturing: 16,301 people
- Health Care & Social Assistance: 6,867 people
The highest paying industries in Sunnyvale, CA are:
- Management of Companies & Enterprises: $250,001
- Information: $132,905
- Manufacturing: $106,194
Thanks to readily available statistics, these are considered to be the best companies to work for in Sunnyvale:
- Intuitive Surgical
- Juniper Networks
- Google Cloud